Swedish Survivalist

Är du förberedd?

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 10 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Konversation-er med icke-preppers
InläggPostat: sön 27 mar 2016, 23:44 
Är det röda det som pekar mot norr?

Önskar delge en konversation jag hade ganska nyligen med en bekant i Belgien. Hon bor drygt 10 mil från den flygplats som islamisterna slog till emot.

Jag har redan nu beslutat mig för att inte besvara det senast erhållna svaret, då jag helt enkelt inte ser någon vidare mening med att hålla konversationen vid liv. Syftet med denna trådstart är således inte att fiska efter "bra svar" att ge, utan mer att delge och utbyta synpunkter på vad som gjordes bra, vad som hade kunnat skötas bättre, och vad andra prepper-orienterade individer eventuellt kan ta lärdom av i egna diskussioner likt de jag försökt att föra nedan.

Är den respons som jag har erhållit något som fler känner igen, från egna försök att uppmuntra bekanta till att stärka sin egen beredskap? Lyckades ni bättre/sämre/likvärdigt? Ser ni något att ta lärdom av, såväl bättre som sämre formuleringar och/eller exempel? Vänligen bortse från enskilda stavfel, har inte brytt mig om att korrigera dessa i nedan återgivet.

Mina svar = YY. Min forna kollegas svar = XX. ZZ = arbetsplatsen vi blev bekanta med varandra på. Vart detta var saknar helt enkelt relevans för helheten.

Citera:
YY
2016-03-22 22:46

XX, how are you? Affected by the terrorist acts?

XX
2016-03-22 23:27

Hey! Im good thank you. No, Im not affected by it other than mentally

YY
2016-03-22 23:32

Thanks for your answer!! I thought about you the same second I heard about the attack! Belgium aint a big country, kind of.
Was it far from where you live? We´re many people across whole Europe sharing your concerns in Belgium, no doubts about that matter.

How is it for now in Belgium? What´s your thoughts about it all?

XX
2016-03-22 23:38

I live 100 km ish from Brussels in a small town so its pretty safe there. Well the terror alert is at its maximum level so ill probably pass by soldiers and policemen the next days..

Im tired of this world and its people thinking they can do whatever just because we dont think the same way.. I wish it ended soon

YY
2016-03-22 23:52

I´m happy you´re safe for now at least, and truly hope you will stay so, as for your loved ones. That´s the most crucial concerns, staying alive and healthy.
It is indeed a very messed up world we´re living in today. I´m not comfortable by judging people by their beliefs or culture, but it is undoubtly a wide range of terrorists coming as "refugees" to Europe theese days. Aint no questions about it.

Have you heard about "prepping"? Comes from the english word "prepared", as in "beeing prepared" for disturbance in ordinary life. Due to weather, fail of electricity, shortage of gas... or, terrorist acts.

I think it might be a good idea to apply such habits in ordinary life for more and more europeans theese days. Sad to say, but all arrows seems to aim for worse times, more than the contrary. I´ve done so now for myself, and I will not_ be surprised when (rather than "if") something similair happening in Sweden.

XX
2016-03-22 23:57

You're right except that those people, who made the attacks today and who made Paris' ones were surely not refugees. Those people were born and raised and Belgium, they are called Belgian, they work and pay taxes here. They are considered as human like I am, with the same rights.

Most problems do not come from refugees but from extremists that were born and raised in Europe

YY
2016-03-23 00:01

To be honest I have no identities about thoose who did this. Swe media just reports about arabs with som arab name, their heritage (inside/outside of Europe) is not mentioned.

What do you know about them in Belgium? 2 of 3 died, police now looking for the third one. White clothes black hat, kind of? As swe media are telling us about here.

XX
2016-03-23 00:07

To be honest I havent had the time to listen to the news so much today I basically only read articles.. I just know that 2 out of three killed themselves in the airport and the third one flew, which is the guy with the white clothes and hat
I dont know anything about it but Im almost sure they were from center brussels.. Molenbeek or something similat

YY
2016-03-23 00:10

Do you know any if / how this will affect you further? Studies or daily life and so on, will it be affected? Except for tons of cops, military and max alert systems.

XX
2016-03-23 00:13

No nothing will change.. Changing your life routine would say Isis won.. and they dont

YY
2016-03-23 00:19

Thought more about at society level. But you´re very right

But, it might be a good idea to strive for stockpiling some supplies? I mean, stuff as food and clean water will always be needed. Might cause problems when acts like this occur, and more people running for shops than any system are made for beeing able to handle.

I try to have such kind of stuff to cover need for at least one week at home. Good to have when acts like this in Brussel and Paris happens, and the best idea is to bug in, even for just a few days.

XX
2016-03-23 00:26

Nothing will change even at society level.. There will be more checking on people and stuff but that's no big deal.
Things happening now are "just" attacks, nothing to compare to an real war with daily bombings and stuff.. I dont pile supplies or anything thinking it might be needed. I just live my life

YY
2016-03-23 00:35

Do you think you will be able doing that for your whole life? "Living your life", as you prefer to do. As if it wont get worse than it is today.

Just curious about how you´re thinking. That´s all.

XX
2016-03-23 09:03

Sorry but your questions are a bit weird.. How do you want me to know the answer? Do you think the people in 1935 knew there were gonna be the WWII??

YY
2016-03-24 19:52

Well... No one but yourself can know for sure about your own expectation about your own future. Right?

I try to put it simple for you:

Do you know about the Maslow model? Otherwise, here´s a link about it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27 ... y_of_needs

Most people in western countries today are still striving for needs in the top of pyramide, around "esteem" and "self-actualization". About what they want to work with, what kind f people they want in their social life, what they want to do when having free time and so on...

But, as we´ve seen before, it might be a reality.... You are no more in the top of pyramide. You´re in the bottom. Instead of searching for the job you want, you´re looking for food for your survival. Instead of having people to amuse yourself with, you´re having people around you of necessity for your survival. Instead of job and free time", you´re dealing with "fight for live/stay alive". And so on.

What do I mean with this? That you should walk around, living in fear of a sudden apocalypse and nuclear blast above your head?

No.

I´m just saying, that most of western/european people are completely helpless if the system we´re using everyday suddenly are not there for us anymore. More helples than we all need to be. We´re helpless in a way we´ve chosen and raised to be.

Again - I´m not saying you should walk aroung and live in fear. I´m just saying that it´s something of value to be aware about, and deal with the thought about how to feed your needs for yourself. when no one are there to do it for you.

Who could tell that Yugoaslavia would fall apart during days of Tito? Who could tell about the armed conflicts in eastern Ukraine just a few years ago, when there was football championship? Just to mention a few cases, examples are plenty.

None of us can tell what people in 1935 considered of value to predict or not. But, what we know for sure is that thoose who started to considered facts as mentioned above... they had a numerous better chances for taking care of themselves and their relative,, than people who didn´t. Terms and conditions were exactly the same for germans/jews in Germany 1935, as for serbs/croats/bosniaks in Yugoslavia 1986 as for ukrains/russians in in Donbass 2010.... as well for all other of us europeans are today, and so will continue to be.

Right?

XX
2016-03-24 20:54

Right. But thinking about that kind of thing is unnecessary while we still live in quite peace.
Instead of that we should enjoy what's left of it!

YY
2016-03-25 15:54

I don´t see why one thing need to exclude another.
From when would you consider it necessary to consider than?

XX
2016-03-25 16:44

Just to make sure you understand. Im 21, have always lived in peace, have never experienced any wars nor conflicts in my previous life. So why the hell do you want me to answer and explain to you something I have no clue of?!

YY
2016-03-25 19:55

That´s my whole point XX. You know I have all respect for you, and got a very good impression of you since we worked at ZZ. Right? Just to ensure you understand it´s not my intention to mock with you. No bad intentions from my side.

Your story are the same as mine, as most europeans. Around 20, 30, 40 years old, never experienced any seriously tension of society, Can´t see a reason for the shelves in stores and markets to ever be empty due to anything, nor a reason for anything to cause troubles for just-in-time deliveries. Right?

You might not have a clue about what to answer from my questions, and that´s all right. It´s no easy questions to consider, and when the obvious time is to consider them.... it´s might be too late. As it has proven to be for hundreds of thousands of civilians, just like you and me. And not just from war, but also from other kind of disorder in society functions such as bad weather, lack of electricity/gas for ordinary citizens. And so on...

As you might understand, I´ve consider this kind of questions very much. A few own experincies, but mostly from other people, friends and so on.

And that´s mostly why I´m raising this topic with you Perrine. Simply because I´d get a very good impression from you, and are curious about your views about it all. I want a communication with you, not a confrontation. See the differences?
Am I wanting you to have the perfect answers about all this?

No.

I ´m just asking for your views about it. Want you to understand that if/when you start to thinking like "Oh sh*t, from here on it´s only getting worse"....
Several thousands of other people probably start thinking the same, and might race before you for just the same kind of supplies you might need.

I´m not asking you to have answers. Just to consider it.

You might not have any clue about it today. But, do you want to have a better clue than you have today? Otherwise we´re just wasting our time talking about it, and I´ll save you my views.

By the way. The third muslim seem to be a "refugee" after all? According to HLN
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/36484/Aanslage ... pakt.dhtml

XX
2016-03-26 00:28

Alright. I dont want to seem rude nor offensive but you don't seem to understand my point. I don't want to talk about that topic. I have no need to express myself about it and I don't give a damn about the future. So far, we're in peace ish and that's all that matters. I don't want to give my opinions and discuss that topic.

Plus, and just so you know, I dont like the way you're trying to convince me to do something just because YOU think that's how people should think. I don't want to consider anything you said because I really have other stuff to deal with right now.

Inläggsrubrik: Re: Konversation-er med icke-preppers
InläggPostat: mån 28 mar 2016, 00:24 
Preppspektiv skrev:
Önskar delge en konversation jag hade ganska nyligen med en bekant i Belgien. Hon bor drygt 10 mil från den flygplats som islamisterna slog till emot.

Jag har redan nu beslutat mig för att inte besvara det senast erhållna svaret, då jag helt enkelt inte ser någon vidare mening med att hålla konversationen vid liv. Syftet med denna trådstart är således inte att fiska efter "bra svar" att ge, utan mer att delge och utbyta synpunkter på vad som gjordes bra, vad som hade kunnat skötas bättre, och vad andra prepper-orienterade individer eventuellt kan ta lärdom av i egna diskussioner likt de jag försökt att föra nedan.

Är den respons som jag har erhållit något som fler känner igen, från egna försök att uppmuntra bekanta till att stärka sin egen beredskap? Lyckades ni bättre/sämre/likvärdigt? Ser ni något att ta lärdom av, såväl bättre som sämre formuleringar och/eller exempel? Vänligen bortse från enskilda stavfel, har inte brytt mig om att korrigera dessa i nedan återgivet.

Mina svar = YY. Min forna kollegas svar = XX. ZZ = arbetsplatsen vi blev bekanta med varandra på. Vart detta var saknar helt enkelt relevans för helheten.

Citera:
YY
2016-03-22 22:46

XX, how are you? Affected by the terrorist acts?

XX
2016-03-22 23:27

Hey! Im good thank you. No, Im not affected by it other than mentally

YY
2016-03-22 23:32

Thanks for your answer!! I thought about you the same second I heard about the attack! Belgium aint a big country, kind of.
Was it far from where you live? We´re many people across whole Europe sharing your concerns in Belgium, no doubts about that matter.

How is it for now in Belgium? What´s your thoughts about it all?

XX
2016-03-22 23:38

I live 100 km ish from Brussels in a small town so its pretty safe there. Well the terror alert is at its maximum level so ill probably pass by soldiers and policemen the next days..

Im tired of this world and its people thinking they can do whatever just because we dont think the same way.. I wish it ended soon

YY
2016-03-22 23:52

I´m happy you´re safe for now at least, and truly hope you will stay so, as for your loved ones. That´s the most crucial concerns, staying alive and healthy.
It is indeed a very messed up world we´re living in today. I´m not comfortable by judging people by their beliefs or culture, but it is undoubtly a wide range of terrorists coming as "refugees" to Europe theese days. Aint no questions about it.

Have you heard about "prepping"? Comes from the english word "prepared", as in "beeing prepared" for disturbance in ordinary life. Due to weather, fail of electricity, shortage of gas... or, terrorist acts.

I think it might be a good idea to apply such habits in ordinary life for more and more europeans theese days. Sad to say, but all arrows seems to aim for worse times, more than the contrary. I´ve done so now for myself, and I will not_ be surprised when (rather than "if") something similair happening in Sweden.

XX
2016-03-22 23:57

You're right except that those people, who made the attacks today and who made Paris' ones were surely not refugees. Those people were born and raised and Belgium, they are called Belgian, they work and pay taxes here. They are considered as human like I am, with the same rights.

Most problems do not come from refugees but from extremists that were born and raised in Europe

YY
2016-03-23 00:01

To be honest I have no identities about thoose who did this. Swe media just reports about arabs with som arab name, their heritage (inside/outside of Europe) is not mentioned.

What do you know about them in Belgium? 2 of 3 died, police now looking for the third one. White clothes black hat, kind of? As swe media are telling us about here.

XX
2016-03-23 00:07

To be honest I havent had the time to listen to the news so much today I basically only read articles.. I just know that 2 out of three killed themselves in the airport and the third one flew, which is the guy with the white clothes and hat
I dont know anything about it but Im almost sure they were from center brussels.. Molenbeek or something similat

YY
2016-03-23 00:10

Do you know any if / how this will affect you further? Studies or daily life and so on, will it be affected? Except for tons of cops, military and max alert systems.

XX
2016-03-23 00:13

No nothing will change.. Changing your life routine would say Isis won.. and they dont

YY
2016-03-23 00:19

Thought more about at society level. But you´re very right

But, it might be a good idea to strive for stockpiling some supplies? I mean, stuff as food and clean water will always be needed. Might cause problems when acts like this occur, and more people running for shops than any system are made for beeing able to handle.

I try to have such kind of stuff to cover need for at least one week at home. Good to have when acts like this in Brussel and Paris happens, and the best idea is to bug in, even for just a few days.

XX
2016-03-23 00:26

Nothing will change even at society level.. There will be more checking on people and stuff but that's no big deal.
Things happening now are "just" attacks, nothing to compare to an real war with daily bombings and stuff.. I dont pile supplies or anything thinking it might be needed. I just live my life

YY
2016-03-23 00:35

Do you think you will be able doing that for your whole life? "Living your life", as you prefer to do. As if it wont get worse than it is today.

Just curious about how you´re thinking. That´s all.

XX
2016-03-23 09:03

Sorry but your questions are a bit weird.. How do you want me to know the answer? Do you think the people in 1935 knew there were gonna be the WWII??

YY
2016-03-24 19:52

Well... No one but yourself can know for sure about your own expectation about your own future. Right?

I try to put it simple for you:

Do you know about the Maslow model? Otherwise, here´s a link about it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27 ... y_of_needs

Most people in western countries today are still striving for needs in the top of pyramide, around "esteem" and "self-actualization". About what they want to work with, what kind f people they want in their social life, what they want to do when having free time and so on...

But, as we´ve seen before, it might be a reality.... You are no more in the top of pyramide. You´re in the bottom. Instead of searching for the job you want, you´re looking for food for your survival. Instead of having people to amuse yourself with, you´re having people around you of necessity for your survival. Instead of job and free time", you´re dealing with "fight for live/stay alive". And so on.

What do I mean with this? That you should walk around, living in fear of a sudden apocalypse and nuclear blast above your head?

No.

I´m just saying, that most of western/european people are completely helpless if the system we´re using everyday suddenly are not there for us anymore. More helples than we all need to be. We´re helpless in a way we´ve chosen and raised to be.

Again - I´m not saying you should walk aroung and live in fear. I´m just saying that it´s something of value to be aware about, and deal with the thought about how to feed your needs for yourself. when no one are there to do it for you.

Who could tell that Yugoaslavia would fall apart during days of Tito? Who could tell about the armed conflicts in eastern Ukraine just a few years ago, when there was football championship? Just to mention a few cases, examples are plenty.

None of us can tell what people in 1935 considered of value to predict or not. But, what we know for sure is that thoose who started to considered facts as mentioned above... they had a numerous better chances for taking care of themselves and their relative,, than people who didn´t. Terms and conditions were exactly the same for germans/jews in Germany 1935, as for serbs/croats/bosniaks in Yugoslavia 1986 as for ukrains/russians in in Donbass 2010.... as well for all other of us europeans are today, and so will continue to be.

Right?

XX
2016-03-24 20:54

Right. But thinking about that kind of thing is unnecessary while we still live in quite peace.
Instead of that we should enjoy what's left of it!

YY
2016-03-25 15:54

I don´t see why one thing need to exclude another.
From when would you consider it necessary to consider than?

XX
2016-03-25 16:44

Just to make sure you understand. Im 21, have always lived in peace, have never experienced any wars nor conflicts in my previous life. So why the hell do you want me to answer and explain to you something I have no clue of?!

YY
2016-03-25 19:55

That´s my whole point XX. You know I have all respect for you, and got a very good impression of you since we worked at ZZ. Right? Just to ensure you understand it´s not my intention to mock with you. No bad intentions from my side.

Your story are the same as mine, as most europeans. Around 20, 30, 40 years old, never experienced any seriously tension of society, Can´t see a reason for the shelves in stores and markets to ever be empty due to anything, nor a reason for anything to cause troubles for just-in-time deliveries. Right?

You might not have a clue about what to answer from my questions, and that´s all right. It´s no easy questions to consider, and when the obvious time is to consider them.... it´s might be too late. As it has proven to be for hundreds of thousands of civilians, just like you and me. And not just from war, but also from other kind of disorder in society functions such as bad weather, lack of electricity/gas for ordinary citizens. And so on...

As you might understand, I´ve consider this kind of questions very much. A few own experincies, but mostly from other people, friends and so on.

And that´s mostly why I´m raising this topic with you Perrine. Simply because I´d get a very good impression from you, and are curious about your views about it all. I want a communication with you, not a confrontation. See the differences?
Am I wanting you to have the perfect answers about all this?

No.

I ´m just asking for your views about it. Want you to understand that if/when you start to thinking like "Oh sh*t, from here on it´s only getting worse"....
Several thousands of other people probably start thinking the same, and might race before you for just the same kind of supplies you might need.

I´m not asking you to have answers. Just to consider it.

You might not have any clue about it today. But, do you want to have a better clue than you have today? Otherwise we´re just wasting our time talking about it, and I´ll save you my views.

By the way. The third muslim seem to be a "refugee" after all? According to HLN
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/36484/Aanslage ... pakt.dhtml

XX
2016-03-26 00:28

Alright. I dont want to seem rude nor offensive but you don't seem to understand my point. I don't want to talk about that topic. I have no need to express myself about it and I don't give a damn about the future. So far, we're in peace ish and that's all that matters. I don't want to give my opinions and discuss that topic.

Plus, and just so you know, I dont like the way you're trying to convince me to do something just because YOU think that's how people should think. I don't want to consider anything you said because I really have other stuff to deal with right now.

Tyvärr så måste jag instämma med henne, du skriver att det är konversation men även jag får känslan att du försöker "trycka in" dina åsikter och funderingar. Även om du tror att du vill hjälpa någon med det du gör så måste faktiskt hjälpen och insikten komma inifrån.

InläggPostat: mån 28 mar 2016, 00:39 
Min åsikt, som just bara är en åsikt är att du skulle lagt ned direkt när hon verkade avvisande. Det enda du åstakommit är att hon ser dig som en tok.

Man kan inte hjälpa nån som inte vill ha hjälp!

Det är något jag lärde mig genom en liten anekdot från en kompis. Kompisen är riktigt riktigt duktig på att hantera hästar enligt natural horsemanship. Vi pratade lite om att lasta hästar då jag noterade att han aldrig har problem medan jag sett andra som har stora problem med det. Jag frågade honom om han hjälpte nån av dem han tog som exempel på grejer han sett (folk som försöker winscha in hästar i transporten och annat spännande). Hans svar var "En gång aldrig mer!". När jag frågade honom varför sa han just som ovan och beskrev en situation där en häst råkat illa ut och han erbjöd sig att hjälpa till och fick veta att de som misslyckades med lastningen och skadade hästen minsann visste vad de höll på med. Han följde genast upp med att han hade hjälpt till vid några tillfällen då andra hade bett om hjälp.

Jag funderade på det ett tag och på hur många människor fungerar psykologiskt - speciellt om det är nån form av stolthet eller kritik inblandat (vare sig den är verklig eller inbillad) - och har för min del kommit fram till att allt jag kan göra när det är något är att berätta hur jag gör för mig, mycket kortfattat, och se om den andre frågar något. (Nä, jag gör fel ibland och försöker hjälpa folk som inte bett om det men jag inser ofta efteråt att det var fel i det läget.)

Ovanstående inte menat som kritik, mer som ett sätt att betrakta folk i sin omgivning. Vill man hjälpa får man vara väldigt väldigt försiktig för det är lätt att man med ett tryck får ett mottryck tillbaka.

Svamligt blev det men jag hoppas tanken går fram ändå.

/MulenDag

InläggPostat: mån 28 mar 2016, 01:29 
Det är svårt att övertyga människor. Att få folk att fundera på prepping handlar ofta om att mötas kring ett redan identifierat problem, tex. tågförseningar eller andra vardagsproblem. Utgå från det och prata om hur man minskar sin egen påverkan.

I det här fallet känns det som att hon, precis som många andra, inte är mottaglig. Det är helt enkelt för påfrestande att konfronteras med sina egna tankar, farhågor och idéer. Det riskerar att leda till frågor och svar som är obekväma och inte passar in i deras egen världsbild.
Det som raljant brukar beskrivas som att folk bara bryr sig om Paradise Hotel och andra meningslösa saker. De 80% som helst följer med strömmen, tycker som andra säger att man ska tycka, accepterar att ledas och känner sig bekväm med att kunna fokusera på triviala saker. Det är en fantastisk, bekymmersfri tillvaro som nog alla önskar sig. Tyvärr finns det såna som inte vågar tro att vi lever i ett tryggt akvarium, såna som oss.

Leta istället efter andra bekymrade varelser och håll i dem hårt, de kommer vara värda sin vikt i guld. ;)

InläggPostat: mån 28 mar 2016, 01:56 
Det verkar som att du menade väldigt väl med ''konversationen''. Men efter några meddelande fram och tillbaka kändes det som att du började predika för XX.

Min erfarenhet utav att prata politik/förberedelser/prepping är att man måste göra det i små mängder med folk som man inte känner tillräckligt väl.
Som när XX började ifrågasätta ditt val utav frågor/fakta. Även fast du menade väl så vart XX bara förvirrad och irriterad över all fakta/funderingar som du slängde iväg åt XXs håll.
Simpelt sagt vart det för mycket, för snabbt.

Prepping skulle jag vilja säga är sunt förnuft med en gnutta paranoia. :lol: Så man får helt enkelt ta sådana konversationer med en nypa salt. Och inte vandra för långt in i foliehats djungeln när man startar nya sådana konversationer.
Har själv gått lite för långt, för snabbt i tidigare konversationer... :notme: Det hjälper inte att bara spy ur sig fakta. Personen lär ta det åt sig och fundera över det också. Sånt kan ta tid...

InläggPostat: mån 28 mar 2016, 10:07 
Sorry, men det känns som om du är ett Jehovas vittne som står ute i trapphuset och stampar. Är detta prepping?

InläggPostat: mån 28 mar 2016, 11:30 
Strömavbrott? Hjälp!

James Bonde skrev:
Sorry, men det känns som om du är ett Jehovas vittne som står ute i trapphuset och stampar. Är detta prepping?

Ser inget fel i att vilja informera sin kompis om prepping.

Att snubben i Belgien lever i sin egna lilla bubbla, kommer att bli hans problem. TS försökte, man kan inte "rädda" alla.

InläggPostat: mån 28 mar 2016, 11:52 
Behöver jag verkligen mer än en kniv?

Jag tycker du misslyckades helt med att övertyga XX, eftersom du pushade så hårt för något som XX uppenbarligen inte var intresserad av, med enorma sjok av text när svaren du fick var korta och ifrågasättande. Jehovas-liknelsen var tyvärr rätt passande. I en sån här situation, precis som många andra, så måste man läsa den andra personen och ligga på en nivå under denne, inte flera nivåer över.

När jag pratar med icke-preppers om just någon form av beredskap i hemmet så försöker jag alltid få dem att relatera till en situation som de kan befinna sig i under ett mer eller mindre normalläge, något så enkelt som ett ström- eller vattenavbrott som de flesta har råkat ut för ganska nyligen och kan minnas hur de faktiskt blev påverkade. Får man ett blankt nej där så håller man käft och räknar av personerna som förluster i SHTF, om man inte har lust att hjälpa dem då. Därför är det även viktigt att hålla på opsäk, att inte berätta i vilken utsträckning man preppar.

Ditt hetsande om att terrorister minsann är flyktingar kändes bara pinsamt, men det är inte en diskussion för det här forumet.

InläggPostat: mån 28 mar 2016, 12:51 
Kreditkortsberoende
Användarvisningsbild

Det jag lärt mig är att inte alls prata om prepping (nämner inte ens ordet) med någon som inte är intresserad. Enda gången jag nämner ordet förberedelse är om det hänt något som tex ett längre strömavbrott, storm mm, gärna när de drabbade beklagar sig. Brukar då hänvisa till MSB’s råd, ansvarsprincipen och att det inte finns några beredskapslager längre. Punkt!

Kanske börjar det gro något frö i huvudet på folk. Om inte så är det deras problem. Inte mitt. :-g

Svalbard Global Seed Vault

InläggPostat: mån 28 mar 2016, 13:08 
Ingen fara, jag har ett gem i fickan!
Användarvisningsbild

Jag tycker XX har rätt. Gräset är grön, himlen är blå, fåglarna sjunger och allt är fint. Så har det varit så länge XX har levt och det finns inga tecken på att det ska bli annorlunda.
Det är YY som är konstig och knäpp. Skulle nån köra med mej på det sättet skulle jag säga upp bekantskapen ASAP.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 10 inlägg ]